Introduction to Systemic and Family Psychotherapy Training: working with couples, families and wider systems
Due to the uncertainty from CoronaVirus and it’s effects sadly we have had to cancel this foundation level course in systemic and family practice. We will post information if and when that situation changes. Thank you for your interest in the course. We hope to offer webinars in systemic practice instead and will post details as the online offerings are ready.
As a stand alone course , this will equip practitioners to deepen their knowledge and skills in applying systemic thinking to working with individuals, couples and families and also to interagency working. Successful completion of this course provides the first and prerequisite training towards qualifying in systemic and family psychotherapy and registration with the UKCP .
27,28,29,30 April 2020 (Mon to Thurs)
1,2,3,4, June 2020 (Mon to Thurs)
7,8,9,10 July 2020 (Tues to Fri)
09:30h to 16:30h
Who is this for:
Health professionals, psychologists, counsellors, psychiatrists, mental health practitioners who are looking to:
- Broaden their knowledge in relation to working with couples, families and wider systems.
- Introduce practitioners to theory and practice that can facilitate families , couples and individuals to understand and make sense of their relationships in less blaming or toxic ways.
- Develop understanding how human relationships and interactional systems evolve and become stressed/distressed and ways to untangle interactional patterns that cause pain and hurt.
- Developing knowledge and skills in learning how to create contexts for change in complex systems
- Learn about systemic and interactional perspectives and theory on how to improve understanding, choices and options where relationships in families, couples and/or wider organisations have become entrenched and stuck.
- Looking to undertake prerequisite training to then pursue further intermediate and masters training in Systemic and Family Psychotherapy that is recognised by the UKCP. This course meets the AFT blue book criteria for foundation level training in Systemic and Family Psychotherapy training.
Breathe, 1 Pen-Y-Lan Rd, Cardiff CF24 3PG
For further information please contact us @ email@example.com